Stocking up at Kyan
There seems to be an inordinate number of whisky fans at Kyan, but that does mean some interesting stuff comes into the office. Witness today’s delivery.
Left to right, that’s:
- Suntory Hibiki 12 Year Old
- Ardbeg 10 Year Old
- Koskenkorva Minttu Liqueur
- Laphroaig Quarter Cask
- Glenkinchie 1989 / Distillers Edition
- Karlsson’s Gold Vodka
- Glenlivet 1992 / 16 Year Old / Cask Strength
- Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old
- Glenlivet 18 Year Old
- another Hibiki 12 Year Old
- Teichenne Chocolate Schnapps Liqueur
- another Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Any recommendations for other bottles to try?
Tags: lunch, whisky
Over the last few months I’ve been working on something that I wouldn’t have seen myself doing at any point in my life, and that’s the task of writing a book. I’m not talking about a ‘Janet & John’ novel, or some sort of ‘Fifty Shade…
Recently themeforest.net ran a quick tutorial on how to achieve an image slide effect similar to our homepage. I thought I’d go into some more detail about the design decisions we made.
After recently taking part in a race across Scotland, using a Garmin GPS device (Edge 705) I had around 12 hours of GPS data which unfortunately seemed to get corrupted during the ride.
The device was properly displaying the data on the unit, but Windows, OSX and Linux were all …
Not sure how long they’ll last in the job though!