Stocking up at Kyan
There seems to be an inordinate number of whisky fans at Kyan, but that does mean some interesting stuff comes into the office. Witness today’s delivery.
Left to right, that’s:
- Suntory Hibiki 12 Year Old
- Ardbeg 10 Year Old
- Koskenkorva Minttu Liqueur
- Laphroaig Quarter Cask
- Glenkinchie 1989 / Distillers Edition
- Karlsson’s Gold Vodka
- Glenlivet 1992 / 16 Year Old / Cask Strength
- Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old
- Glenlivet 18 Year Old
- another Hibiki 12 Year Old
- Teichenne Chocolate Schnapps Liqueur
- another Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Any recommendations for other bottles to try?
Tags: lunch, whisky
Good listings across multiple search engines can make or break a website, at Kyan we believe there are no real secrets to search engine optimisation (SEO).
Transparency with our clients is key, we don’t keep our techniques behind lock and key as we believe SEO is not just the re…
Recently themeforest.net ran a quick tutorial on how to achieve an image slide effect similar to our homepage. I thought I’d go into some more detail about the design decisions we made.
Not sure how long they’ll last in the job though!
Over the last few months I’ve been working on something that I wouldn’t have seen myself doing at any point in my life, and that’s the task of writing a book. I’m not talking about a ‘Janet & John’ novel, or some sort of ‘Fifty Shade…