There seems to be an inordinate number of whisky fans at Kyan, but that does mean some interesting stuff comes into the office. Witness today’s delivery.
Left to right, that’s:
- Suntory Hibiki 12 Year Old
- Ardbeg 10 Year Old
- Koskenkorva Minttu Liqueur
- Laphroaig Quarter Cask
- Glenkinchie 1989 / Distillers Edition
- Karlsson’s Gold Vodka
- Glenlivet 1992 / 16 Year Old / Cask Strength
- Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 Year Old
- Glenlivet 18 Year Old
- another Hibiki 12 Year Old
- Teichenne Chocolate Schnapps Liqueur
- another Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Any recommendations for other bottles to try?