Copywriter / Content Manager
Passionate Copywriter or Content Manager? Then Kyan might be your new home :) We are on the hunt for a Copywriter to join the team, to take control of our content creation and to continue to establish Kyan's credentials as thought leaders within the worlds of web and digital product development.
Who are Kyan?
We're an award-winning digital product agency based on Guildford high street. Over the years we've worked hard to become firmly established as Surrey's leading digital product agency. We have an amazing team of talented individuals delivering great work for a wide range of clients within a supportive and inclusive culture. It is also important for us to make working at Kyan a balanced and well-rounded experience with many social activities and training opportunities.
At Kyan culture really is king, check out our culture page at kyan.com/culture
What exactly is the job?
As our Copywriter / Content Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Creating meaningful, topical and interesting content to raise our profile as thought leaders
- Working with the team to create social content across various platforms
- Working with the new business and creative teams to contribute to sales and marketing collateral, website content and copy
- Working alongside the events team to produce pertinent content for Kyan events
- Collaborating with our in-house digital creatives to produce visual content
- Identifying leading names and businesses willing to conduct interviews on both themselves and on current industry talking points
- Taking ownership of the Kyan blog – from article ideation, to execution and strategy
- Working with our talented team to support & edit their blog posts
- Attending industry events to keep your knowledge of our sector and technology up to speed
- You'll be working predominantly on content for the agency but there's opportunity to also work with the project teams to help deliver great content for our clients as well
- We're also keen to start creating regular video & podcast content so we'd be interested to hear if you have experience in these channels
- Contributing to the thinking behind our presentations and speaking events
Salary: Variable depending on experience
What's on offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25+ days holiday (including your birthday and we close over Christmas)
- + additional days holiday based on number of years of service
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social event
- Autonomous training budget
- Cycle to work scheme