We’re looking for a full stack software engineer with over five years of experience delivering mobile and web applications to join our growing, experienced and talented technology team. We are looking for smart people with solid general programming skills.
The role involves working closely with our team of engineers, designers and UX producers to help innovate and deliver bespoke and category defining digital products for our clients. This position is full-time and based at our Guildford High Street studio.
You will use a broad spectrum of technologies, both front and back-end and should have experience of the following:
- In-depth understanding of frontend development (including React / Node / JS / HTML / CSS)
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails (or other MVC development platform) helpful
- PostgreSQL / MySQL / Linux
- Git / Github
- Test Driven Development / Rspec
- Agile development methodologies including Scrum & code reviews
- Experience of delivering projects
- Understanding of object oriented design
- Ability to debug issues and solve problems effectively
- Curious to learn, constantly looking to improve your skills and that of your team-mates.
- Positive and enthusiastic; someone who enjoys what they do and enjoys working alongside others
- A creative mindset with a passion and enthusiasm for technology
- Self-motivated and driven to be better at your role than you are today
Competitive and based on experience.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + birthday
- Additional days holiday for years of service
- Flexible working hours
- Self-managed training budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events
How to Apply
Send us your CV (no more than two pages) and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include links to an online portfolio (if you have one), any web applications you’ve created and/or your Github/Google Code account.