If you're a Marketing Manager who wants to work within a forward thinking digital product agency then Kyan might just be your new home.
We're an award-winning agency based on Guildford high street and are firmly established as Surrey's leading Digital Product House. We have incredible people and a culture of happiness built around doing great work and having fun whilst doing it.
Where do you come in?
Kyan are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to report directly to the board working alongside our events team you'll have complete budgetary and creative control over our marketing strategy. Getting creative is key so be prepared to be our marketing maverick
The day to day...
-Leading Kyan's content strategy both in terms of contributing yourself and in terms of rallying the talent and expertise from around the company
-Identifying key 'stories' from our team, the work we do and the trends / talking points from the industries we work in and communicating these to a number of audiences and across multiple marketing channels
- Raising our media profile, building an ongoing PR strategy and positioning Kyan as the 'go to' agency for quality
- A great technical understanding of digital marketing and social media. You'll own the biddable campaigns that we run and so you'll need to demonstrate experience in these areas
- Researching and assisting with the formation of strategic partnerships
- Managing award and league table entries
- Analysing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness / ROI of all our marketing campaign
- Working closely with Kyan's Client Services team to increase the engagement of existing customers, new business opportunities and sales-focused collateral
- Working closely with Kyan's Event Manager to identify networking and external speaking events, building and improving on Kyan's speaking opportunities
- Help identify and attend external networking events
- Attend and assist (where required) with Kyan's owned events programme
Possibly most importantly, you'll be building on our existing strategy in order to make it your own and really see your impact on Kyan.
What's on offer?
- A fantastic basic salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25+ days holiday (including your birthday and we close over Christmas)
- + additional days holiday based on number of years of service
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme