We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical background and agile project management expertise, who excels at solving problems and has a passion for developing digital products.
The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies. This candidate is detail-oriented, a fast-learner, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The role involves working closely with our team of engineers and designers to help innovate and deliver solutions to our clients. This role also includes being responsible for the company Agile methodology and helping coach the wider team. This position is full-time and based at our Guildford High Street studio.
- Drive the delivery of innovative products
- Be responsible for the Scrum ceremonies, (daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and demonstrations)
- Develop project plans, resource plans, with accuracy and in collaboration with technical resources
- Report on Burndown, keeping projects on track, and managing budgets and costs.
- Guide and coach the team on how best to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Removing blockers by proactively monitoring status and engaging with the right members of the team to find fast solutions
- Be responsible for identifying and trying new approaches that have the potential to improve our working practices
Skills & requirements:
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- 3+ years of project/product management experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering mobile or web applications
- Experience in defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Curious to learn, constantly looking to improve their skills and that of their team-mates.
- Positive and enthusiastic; someone who enjoys what they do and enjoys working collaboratively
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Scrum Master experience or certification is preferred
Dependent on experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25+ days holiday (including your birthday and we close over Christmas)
- + additional days holiday based on number of years of service
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
No recruitment agencies please.