We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical background and Agile expertise, who excels at solving problems and has a passion for developing digital products.
The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge of Agile frameworks. This candidate is detail-oriented, a fast-learner, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The role involves working closely with one of our foundation clients on a significant project in the financial services sector. This position is full-time and has flexible remote working options.
- Drive the delivery of innovative products
- Be responsible for the implementation of Scrum, including all events and artifacts
- Develop project and resource plans, with accuracy in collaboration with the Development Team
- Responsible for the coordination/creation of the project backlog with the client and Development team
- Collaborate with the team to solve complexities, reduce risks and find the best solution to client objectives
- Strategic communications with the client and wider business, including workshopping, strategic road-mapping and stakeholder management
- Report on Burndown, keeping projects on track, and manage budgets and costs, communicating effectively with with client
- Guide and coach the team on how best to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Remove blockers by proactively monitoring status and engaging with the right members of the team/client team to find fast solutions
- Responsible for identifying and trying new approaches that have the potential to improve our working practices
Skills & requirements:
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- 3+ years of project/product management experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering mobile or web applications
- Significant experience in professional stakeholder relationship management
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Curious to learn, constantly looking to improve their skills and that of their team-mates.
- Positive and enthusiastic; someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working collaboratively
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Scrum Master experience or certification
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems would be advantageous<
- Ideally with a technical/programmer/business analysis background
Dependent on experience.
- Flexible working hours and options for remote working
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Personal autonomous training budget
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to email@example.com
At Kyan we are fully committed to building an open and inclusive culture and celebrate our differences. We will support you however you identify, wherever you come from and we recognise a strong team is a diverse team.