We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical background and Agile expertise, who excels at solving problems and has a passion for developing digital products.
The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge of Agile frameworks. This candidate is detail-oriented, a fast-learner, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The role involves working closely with one of our foundation clients on a significant project in the financial services sector. This position is full-time and has flexible remote working options.
- Drive the delivery of innovative products
- Be responsible for the implementation of Scrum, including all events and artifacts
- Develop project and resource plans, with accuracy in collaboration with the Development Team
- Responsible for the coordination/creation of the project backlog with the client and Development team
- Collaborate with the team to solve complexities, reduce risks and find the best solution to client objectives
- Strategic communications with the client and wider business, including workshopping, strategic road-mapping and stakeholder management
- Report on Burndown, keeping projects on track, and manage budgets and costs, communicating effectively with with client
- Guide and coach the team on how best to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Remove blockers by proactively monitoring status and engaging with the right members of the team/client team to find fast solutions
- Responsible for identifying and trying new approaches that have the potential to improve our working practices
Skills & requirements:
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- 3+ years of project/product management experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering mobile or web applications
- Significant experience in professional stakeholder relationship management
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Curious to learn, constantly looking to improve their skills and that of their team-mates.
- Positive and enthusiastic; someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working collaboratively
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Scrum Master experience or certification
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems would be advantageous<
- Ideally with a technical/programmer/business analysis background
Dependent on experience.
- Flexible working hours and options for remote working
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Personal autonomous training budget
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org