Last Friday we were pleasantly surprised to be included in The Wow Company's 'Top Inspirational Agencies' list. Wow's benchmarking report know as BenchPress was started six years ago and is now the largest survey of independent agency owners in the country.
500 influential owners were asked which agencies inspire them the most. Kyan appeared in the top list alongside some tremendous and iconic industry names, with voters paying particular praise to our cross-channel strategy.
The full list of top inspirational agencies:
- ustwo – voted the most inspirational agency
- Karmarama – the second most mentioned agency as a source of inspiration
- Rawnet – "Impressive growth and a great brand image."
- Code Computerlove – "I love their ethos and approach."
- Kyan – "Great cross-channel strategy."
- MadeBrave – "Love the branding work they do."
- Pragmatic – "Hugely impressive growth and expansion into new areas."
- Fhoke – "Amazing stories they can tell and visualise for their clients."
- Verb – "They have grown incredibly quickly while staying true to themselves."
"A big thank you to all of the agency owners who put our name forward for this — it's great to be recognised for the hard work that we put into our strategy. This is something we've paid particular attention to over the last few years so it's good to know it's being seen and heard by agencies that we know and respect." — Laurent Maguire, Kyan CEO and co-founder.
The Wow Company are an accountancy firm challenging the standard practice model. This sets them apart from other more traditional firms and puts them in a great position to work with and advise agencies such as Kyan and others in this disruptive and fast-paced industry.
Click here to read the full report, which also includes a list of Top Inspirational People and Top Inspirational Books. 👥📚