We’re looking for an experienced Client Partner to join our growing and talented team. You’ll be responsible for helping a small group of clients to solve their business challenges through the use of pragmatic and innovative technology.
Digital experience is important, and a crucial part of the role will be understanding your client’s challenges and their vision in context of their industry. You should be able to build a deep understanding of their needs, identify opportunities and head off issues before they become problems.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage multiple accounts and develop positive working relationships
- Drive client retention, upsells and satisfaction
- Work closely with a PM and project teams to ensure client expectations are met, set and well managed
- Report back your clients on the status of projects
- Work closely with finance to keep internal tools, (i.e. revenue tracker) up to date and accurate
- Work closely with the wider resourcing team to ensure the needs of the wider agency are balanced with client requirements
- Ensure financial targets are achieved
- Attend Kyan, client and industry events to build your network
- Provide amazing customer service levels and strategic insight
- Work with the internal teams to put together proposals and scope of work for new and existing clients
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to build positive relationships with the wider team
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Attention to detail and budgets
- Full awareness of digital product delivery process
- The willingness to learn, note and develop expertise in a client's sector
- The ability to prioritise multiple workflows
- The ability to remain positive and calm in times of pressure
- 5-10 years of experience in digital agencies
- Technically savvy
Based on experience.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours with remote options
- Self-managed training budget
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to email@example.com
At Kyan we are fully committed to building an open and inclusive culture and celebrate our differences. We will support you however you identify, wherever you come from and we recognise a strong team is a diverse team.