We’re looking for an experienced Client Partner to join our growing and talented team. You’ll be responsible for helping a small group of clients to solve their business challenges through the use of pragmatic and innovative technology.
Digital experience is important, and a crucial part of the role will be understanding your client’s challenges and their vision in context of their industry. You should be able to build a deep understanding of their needs, identify opportunities and head off issues before they become problems.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage multiple accounts and develop positive working relationships
- Drive client retention, upsells and satisfaction
- Work closely with a PM and project teams to ensure client expectations are met, set and well managed
- Report back your clients on the status of projects
- Work closely with finance to keep internal tools, (i.e. revenue tracker) up to date and accurate
- Work closely with the wider resourcing team to ensure the needs of the wider agency are balanced with client requirements
- Ensure financial targets are achieved
- Attend Kyan, client and industry events to build your network
- Provide amazing customer service levels and strategic insight
- Work with the internal teams to put together proposals and scope of work for new and existing clients
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to build positive relationships with the wider team
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Attention to detail and budgets
- Full awareness of digital product delivery process
- The willingness to learn, note and develop expertise in a client's sector
- The ability to prioritise multiple workflows
- The ability to remain positive and calm in times of pressure
- 5+ years of experience in digital agencies
- Technically savvy
Based on experience.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours with remote options
- Self-managed training budget
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org