We are looking for an ambitious and driven Creative Developer to join our fast growing team. They should have a deep understanding of User Experience, Design and Front End development.
They are comfortable making design decisions and can bring their technical know-how to the table when it comes to discussing their implementation and take pleasure in crafting outstanding digital experiences.
They use their strong knowledge of motion & interaction to craft compelling and intuitive user experiences. Going beyond code that works, they strive to create memorable digital experiences.
They are involved in design and project conversations early and often, bridging the gap between design and development communicating the feasibility of design decisions taking into consideration the budget and time constraints from a front end perspective.
This could involve exploring layout possibilities, architecting a CSS or design system, getting deep into UX, building animations, or digging into accessibility.
- Good understanding of User Experience and Design fundamentals such as typography and layout.
- Able to deliver modern, performant, accessible and best-practice driven code.
- Can bring innovative ideas and creative coding to the table to simplify or improve User Experience.
- The ability to feed back and work closely with designers, and get their hands dirty with design where required.
- Like to experiment with emerging techniques and technologies
- Able to progress/improve designs in Figma either alongside a Product Designer or independently
- 4+ years of experience of working in digital
- Technically savvy
- Experience in working within agile teams
- Experience in the fast and varied pace of agency life also helpful
- The ability to prioritise multiple workflows
- The ability to remain positive and calm in times of pressure
- Great communications
- A team player
- A self starter
- Driven to learn
Dependent on experience.
- Flexible working hours and options for remote working
- Pension contributions
- Subsidised gym membership
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- We'll pay to send you to various conferences, events, and training days
- Personal autonomous training budget
- Regular company social events
- Cycle to work scheme
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Kyan we are fully committed to building an open and inclusive culture and celebrate our differences. We will support you however you identify, wherever you come from and we recognise a strong team is a diverse team.