We’re looking for a keen and driven Project Manager with Agile expertise, who loves solving problems and has a passion for delivering digital products.
The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills and a good understanding of Agile frameworks. This candidate is detail-oriented, a fast-learner, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The role involves working closely with cross-functional teams and translating client requirements into deliverable briefs. This position is full-time and has flexible remote working options.
- Drive the delivery of innovative products
- Develop project and resource plans, with accuracy in collaboration with the Development Team
- Responsible for the coordination/creation of the project backlog with the client and Development team
- Collaborate with the team to solve complexities, reduce risks and find the best solution to client objectives
- Strategic communications with the client and wider business, including workshopping, strategic road-mapping and stakeholder management
- Project reporting, managing budgets and communicating effectively with the client
- Own the Agile delivery approach and help the team understand the chosen framework
- Remove blockers by proactively monitoring status and engaging with the right members of the team/client team to find fast solutions
- Identify and try out new approaches that have the potential to improve our working practices
Experiences & competencies
- 2+ years of project/product management experience delivering mobile or web products
- Experience in professional stakeholder relationship management
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Curious to learn, constantly looking to improve their skills and that of their team-mates
- Positive and enthusiastic; someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working collaboratively
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Detailed oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems would be advantageous
- Based on experience
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid working environment
- Private healthcare
- Self-managed training budget
- Pension scheme
- Regular company social events (cinema trips, pub trips, seasonal parties, etc..)
- Massages & physio at Kyan HQ
We’ve worked really hard to build our team culture. And although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
Generosity: be excellent to one another
Geekiness: know your stuff
Drive: get shit done.
If you think you have what it takes please send us your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kyan we are fully committed to building an open and inclusive culture and celebrate our differences. We will support you however you identify, wherever you come from and we recognise a strong team is a diverse team.