We are looking for a React Engineer based in the UK and with over five years of experience delivering mobile or web applications with at least two years React experience to join our growing, experienced and talented technology team. We're looking for smart people with solid general programming skills.
We are looking for candidates with experience in the following:
- React native
- Git / Github
- Test Driven Development
- Agile development methodologies including Scrum & code reviews
- Experience of delivering projects
- Understanding of object oriented design
- Ability to debug issues and solve problems effectively
- Curious to learn, constantly looking to improve your skills and that of your team-mates.
- Positive and enthusiastic; someone who enjoys what they do and enjoys working alongside others
- Self-motivated and driven to be better at your role than you are today
Based on experience.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Self-managed training budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events (cinema trips, pub trips, seasonal parties, quizzes, clubs, etc.)
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes, please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you include links any web applications you’ve created, and/or your Github/Google Code account.
At Kyan we are fully committed to building an open and inclusive culture and celebrate our differences. We will support you however you identify, wherever you come from and we recognise a strong team is a diverse team.