We’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join and work closely with our growing, experienced and talented technology team to help innovate and deliver bespoke and category defining digital products for our clients. This position is full-time and based at our Guildford High Street studio.
The Solutions Architect will own and define the technical vision for our client projects, bridging the gap between business problems and technology solutions and work closely with the delivery and client services teams to help solve technical challenges by identifying the best tech solution and being able to describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
It will also include writing up the specs to define, managing and delivering the solution and helping the teams to develop the product on time, on budget, and ensuring that it’s solving the problem it was designed to solve.
You will also be asked to work with sales in preparing and on occasion taking part in pitches.
You will play a lead role in the first three phases of new projects; Design Sprint, Solution Framing and Sprint Zero, after which you will play a consultative and guiding role in the on-going development of the project.
- Defining the technology approach & environment
- Documenting requirements
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Good team player/ability to work as part of an agile product team
- 8+ years of experience in the industry
- Software development background
- Understanding of DevOps & Security best practice
- Business analysis skills
Competitive and based on experience.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + birthday (if a week day)
- Additional days holiday for years of service
- Flexible working hours
- Self-managed training budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events (cinema trips, pub trips, seasonal parties, etc..)
How to Apply
Send us your CV (no more than 2 pages) and a covering note to email@example.com.
Please ensure you include links to an online portfolio (if you have one), any web applications you’ve created and/or your Github/Google Code account