We’re looking for a Solutions Architect based in the UK, to join and work closely with our growing, experienced and talented technology team to help innovate and deliver bespoke and category defining digital products for our clients. This position is full-time with remote working options.
The Solutions Architect will own and define the technical vision for our client projects, bridging the gap between business problems and technology solutions and work closely with the delivery and client services teams to help solve technical challenges by identifying the best tech solution and being able to describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
It will also include writing up the specs to define, managing and delivering the solution and helping the teams to develop the product on time, on budget, and ensuring that it’s solving the problem it was designed to solve.
You will play a lead role in the first three phases of new projects; Design Sprint, Solution Framing and Sprint Zero, after which you will play a consultative and guiding role in the on-going development of the project.
- Defining the technology approach & environment
- Documenting requirements
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Good team player/ability to work as part of an agile product team
- 8+ years of experience in the industry
- Software development background
- Understanding of DevOps & Security best practice
- Business analysis skills
Competitive and based on experience.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Self-managed training budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events (cinema trips, pub trips, seasonal parties, etc..)
We’ve worked really hard to build our inclusive team culture and although we’re all very different people, we’re united by three simple values.
- Generosity; be excellent to one another
- Geekiness; know your stuff
- Drive; get shit done.
If you think you have got what it takes, please send in your CV, your LinkedIn profile and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you include links any web applications you’ve created, and/or your Github/Google Code account.